Easy Sync enable efficient inventory management. We collect product information only. The product information is used to update the Merchant’s stores. Please read below for the detailed explanation.
• How information is collected and used by Easy Sync?
• What purpose is the information used?
• Does Easy Sync share information with third parties?
• Your Rights if you are a European resident
• Whom do I contact if I have any privacy questions?
• No information is automatically collected by Easy Sync on installation. The user first connects the vendor data source or vendor file and the online store.
• After the vendor data source is connected to the store,the products from the vendor source are collected. The product information is collected so the data can be sent to the appropriate online store at the scheduled time.
• When the user deletes a task (products to be updated),all product information is deleted.
• Easy Sync does not collect or store customer information,order information or billing and payment information.
• The product information contains product description,product images,quantity,price,options,URL and other attributes. This non-personal information is saved because the Merchant can push the product information to any connected store.
• We store the product information so customized profit margin and quantity limits can be applied to the vendor’s data feed.
• For Merchants who prefer to update their Amazon or E-Bay,the authentication information is stored so the product information can be updated to the marketplace. The credentials are saved in encrypted format.
• We collect the user (Shopify Merchant) name and email when Easy Sync is installed. This information will be used to communicate about product usage,product updates,other products built by us.
• We do not share or monetize any of the store data or personal data to a third-party.
• Finally,we may also share your Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations,to respond to a subpoena,search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive,or to otherwise protect our rights.
• The only personal information we collect is the user (Shopify Merchant) name and email ID for communication purpose. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected,updated,or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right,please contact us through the contact information below.
• If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example,sending orders to vendors).
• Additionally,please note that your information (Name and Email ID) will be transferred outside of Europe,including to Canada and the United States.
• For more information about our privacy practices,if you have questions,or if you would like to make a complaint,please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ulrich John Solomon is the DPO (Data Protection Officer) at Dayspring Technologies,which owns Easy Sync. He does not belong to the IT Department or the Marketing Department. If you have any questions you can contact at email@example.com